Friday, February 22, 2008

Ivory-billed


I really enjoy painting griffins. I don't know why, probably because it's like painting a bird, but then it's all, whoa mammal time! I have lots of little doodles of crazy griffins. I like unconventional griffins, made of weird birds and not always cats. Such as this one, gouached in my little black book. Har har, ivory-billed woodpecker indeed!

I also really like drawing with non-photo blue Prismacolors on this black paper. I tried to leave a bit of the sketch showing but got rid of the rest of the background because the texture was a bit distracting (and it had some waviness due to me using too much water).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.