Thursday, February 11, 2010

More mammals (More-mals?)




First up this time, a bushbaby. I forgot what a shrimp scampi looked like when I was painting this. It seemed weird to make a bushbaby with little eyes.












This is a tree shrew. It's having some hot chocolate with marshmallows.













Here's a quoll enjoying a mint-chip ice cream cone. I was into little animals with long bushy tails I guess!











I have a jacket just like this pretzel-eating moonrat's! I don't want to paint too many animals with a lot of black or dark brown, since that's hard to make them show up on the black paper.









Two-toed sloths are slightly less known than their three-toed cousins. This one is gnawing on a strip of bacon, by the way. When I get too tiny, I lose the details! I should get one of those brushes made with one hair.

No comments: